Benefits WorkerVacation checks are hours you worked for a contributing contractor from October through September. If you work outside the City or County of St. Louis please contact us at the Hall so we can get you a Vacation Card to Mail to Kansas City so you get your Vacation Check. You must fill out one of these cards and mail it in every year that you have hours outside St. Louis.

Vacation checks for St. Louis are automatically mailed to the members address in November of each year.

If you have any questioning regarding your benefits, pension, or vacation checks please contact the Benefit Office at 314-644-2777 or visit their website at

Kansas City Fund

If you work outside the City or County of St. Louis, your hours will be reported to the Kansas City Fund. Please contact us at the Hall so we can mail you a Benefit Transfer Form to send to St. Louis and Kansas City so that your hours transfer back into St. Louis. Transferring hours back to St. Louis is for insurance only - vacation hours DO NOT transfer. You only have to fill out this form once.

Kansas City Fund members must fill out a card and request their vacation checks.

If you have any questions regarding your Kansas City Fund then contact the Kansas City Fund at 913-236-5490 or Toll Free at 1-800-542-4482.

The quarry workers can use to see their benefits the website is

Midwest Region Laborers' Health and Safety Fund

The Midwest Region Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund (MRLHSF) was established in 1999 to assist union members and signatory contractors in protecting their welfare on and off the jobsite. The Health and Safety Fund coordinates activities with Local Unions and signatory contractors to increase worker productivity and decrease worker injuries through the creation of a safe, healthier workplace.

If you have questions about the Health and Safety Fund please phone: (217) 522-3293 or(800) 218-2253 or visit the website at